VIDEO: Colourpop Ultra Metallic Liquid Lipstick Review!

Sunday, July 10, 2016

colourpop ultra metallic liquid lipstick man eater review
colourpop ultra metallic liquid lipstick man eater review
colourpop ultra metallic liquid lipstick man eater review

Hey there loves!
As metallic liquid lipsticks are almost literally raining all around us, I couldn't ignore the hype and decided to give in. I do like the look of them to begin with, so I was really happy to test one out myself!

Colourpop recently brought out a range of four metallic shades and I picked up one called "Man Eater" (ew name) which stood out to me amongst the four, being the bronzey, rose-gold one in the lineup of rosey or red tones which are the other three.

And to a completely irrelevant end of things, I am so obsessed with all the cute notes that come with each order, Colourpop knows the way to my heart! I may or may not have glued them onto my Alex drawers oops. I mean, a girl has to smile during a shitty day, don't judge.

I won't type on miles of sentences in this post, so I made an in-depth video review showing you the initial application, a swatch, pros and cons and the five-hour-wear check up.

I'm SOOO hyped that Colourpop finally starts shipping worldwide on July 12th *pops champagne while rubbing Beeper all over my body*  so if you're on the lookout for one of metallic shades, you might find this review helpful! Let me know in the comments your opinions or any questions, let's discuss this metal madness! :)



Love, Klaudia. 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Great video, I definitely think I need to shop at Colour Pop more!

    Anika | anikamay.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. They sound and look amazing, I'll definitely check them out:) Do you want to support each others blog by following each other? Please let me know so I can follow you right back:)

    xoxo
    www.theclosetelf.com

    ReplyDelete