Bronze Double Cut Crease

Sunday, July 03, 2016

Bronze Double Cut Crease Makeup
Bronze Double Cut Crease Makeup
Bronze Double Cut Crease Makeup
Hi loves!
I'm finally back with videos!

First of all, last week I hit 10K views on my blog, thank you all SO much for taking time to read my scribbles, it means the world to me! I hope I can somehow bring a smile on your faces because that's what you did to me and I'm so grateful for it!

If you've been following me, you know these past few weeks I've been MIA on Youtube due to my acne treatment and some other health reasons so I wasn't allowed to wear makeup (except for that one time for NYX Face Awards, which my skin has taken a toll on me for!). I am finally back to regular filming, still going through treatment so hopefully I won't miss uploads anymore.

This time I had an idea for a double cut crease which I've never done before and something like that luckily turned out haha! Also I debut my new hairstyle which I'm in love with! I cut off about 30 cm and now my hair appears to be darker and I couldn't be happier about it!

If you like how the makeup turned out in the photos, please check out the video below if your "watch later" list is empty and you have a snack on hand. And I don't know if it's just me who noticed, but I seem a bit odd in this video, maybe cause I haven't filmed in quite a while. But I'll be back in the loop for the next one! Have a fabulous day beauties!


Love, Klaudia.

You Might Also Like

1 comments