VIDEO: Massive NYX Face Awards Unboxing!

Monday, June 20, 2016

Hello beautiful bunch!
Sorry I've been so quiet on all social media, but if you follow me on Twitter or Youtube you'd know that right now I'm going through acne therapy (I have some serious health issues causing them) and I can't really wear makeup. So I'm taking a short break from filming, but I did manage to put on a lightest layer of foundation to sit down and film this exciting video.

I made it the Top 10 Croatia NYX Face Awards and I couldn't be happier and more grateful! They surprised me with a goodie box which I left untouched, although it was so hard not to dig in, until I turned on my camera. In this long chatty video I go through all of the items and show you what I've kindly received.
If your "watch later" list is empty and you have some time to waste, grab a cuppa and dig in with me! :)



Love, Klaudia.

You Might Also Like

0 comments