NYX Face Awards Top 10! I Need Your Help!

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Hello loves!
This is just a quick few words to let you know that I'm in the NYX Croatia Top 10 finalists! The challenge is out and the voting for the Top 5 has begun. The challenge was to create an Anime look and I need your help more than ever! I'm competing against some really well-known croatian bloggers and I'll appreciate every single vote!
The winner gets a trip to Los Angeles for the finale. If you know me, you know that I've been on about wanting to visit LA since I was 11, this is my ultimatest ultimate dream in life! This is my first, and probably the last chance! I don't have a huge following, I'm not loaded (far from it, in fact) nor I can ever afford to travel overseas.

And if you do vote for me, I'll appreciate it like nothing else before! If you shall ever need anything from me, any kind of humanly possible online help, I'll be there for you, trust me. I believe in good deeds and I always remember them and most importantly, always give back, not because I have a lot, but because I know what it feels like to have nothing.

You can vote HERE once a day per device, up until the 26th of June. Just scroll down, select Klaudia Mihalj and click "glasuj". It takes 2 seconds, no sign ups, forms or anything. Please tell someone you know, retweet my tweets or share this post, I'll be forever grateful and again, will have your back whenever you need anything! Thank you from the bottom of my heart! 

Love, Klaudia.

You Might Also Like

0 comments