Bloggers Made Me Buy It | Makeup Haul!

Sunday, May 29, 2016

bloggers made me buy it makeup haul
Hello again my dears!
This is my first official makeup haul! Although I did a very bad quality one a year ago, here on my blog just as I was getting started, it's my first one in a video form!
I'm always watching fellow makeup lovers on Youtube doing a haul after every meal of their day and lean on my Alex drawers, sobbing in lust over the latest makeup releases that I won't get my hands on. Again.
With a limited depth in my pockets, I'm not your blogger whose videos and posts you open if you fancy a gigantic unboxings every two days, but I finally made my little input :)

This is my selection of beauty goodies I picked up over the past two weeks, none of which are newly released, just a humble addon to my personal collection that it happens to miss.
I visited a newly opened NYX store in my city as well as clicked on a few proceed-to-checkout buttons online and gathered a nice little range of products that I'm so happy to finally be able to play with!

Check out everything I treated myself with, and my initial thoughts in the video below. I'll test everything out this summer (not very soon though, I explain why in the video) and let you know my final opinion as well as whip some of them out for an in-action tutorial.

Let me know in the comments if you've tried some of these out and how you get on with them.



Love, Klaudia.

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Lovely haul, Klaudia! I love NYX they have such great stuff at awesome prices =)

    Blessings,
    Edye | Http://gracefulcoffee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! Yes, they do! They're my absolute favorite drugstore brand, they carry almost every makeup category! :) xx

      Delete
  2. Nice haul! I also want to try that Sleek highlighter palette and the Red Cherry lashes!

    xo
    www.carinavardie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! If you get a chance, grab a Sleek palette asap! :) xx

      Delete
  3. Oooh so many pretty new goodies! You picked up some great things from NYX and all the makeup geek shadows look so beautiful :)

    Mili | Sharmtoaster

    ReplyDelete
  4. the sleek highlighters palette is very good<3 and i love the gold packaging<3

    xx from Brighton
    Cate ღ kate/idoscope | youtube | Enter my Charlotte Tilbury GIVEAWAY here

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Completely agree! Same, the packaging looks super high quality! And ahhh hello to Brighton, I'm so jealous I'm not there! :) xx

      Delete