BHCosmetics Shaaanxo Palette: Review & Tutorial (& VIDEO)

Monday, May 23, 2016

bhcosmetics shaaanxo palette
bhcosmetics shaaanxo palette
bhcosmetics shaaanxo palette
Hey loves!
I finally got my hands on this new blossom from BHCosmetics! I am so excited to try it out, as it's a collaboration with one of my favorite beauty ladies, one of my makeup inspirations and the girl who I never miss a video from, Shannon from Shaaanxo!

When the palette came out around a month and a half ago, I ordered it the exact day as it went live on the website. However, after nearly a month of anticipating the doorbell ring and a postman with a cardboard box in his hold, I got slightly suspicious.
After I reached out to the BH team, my package was apparently lost in mail so they kindly offered to send me a new one. So this new order arrived at my front door within 5 days! A+ for the customer and shipping service, in case if you were on the fence about ordering something from them.
Furthermore, the palette holds a $14.50 price tag and they do ship worldwide (picture an angel harp orchestra) and it only cost me about 5-6 US dollars, great!

Onto the actual palette, as you all probably know, Shannon created this beautiful selection of 9 lipsticks on one side, and 9 eyeshadows once you flap them revealed.
I honestly don't really care about the lipsticks as I'm not a fan of pan lipsticks and they never appealed to me (plus I don't have a lip brush in my kit and am most likely to make myself a mess, like I did in the video below) but I was so thrilled to test out the eyeshadows.
But here's some brief info on the lip colors first; you get a variety of nine hues, ranging from the nudes, through pink to some deep reds. I only tried one and the consistency is very creamy once it's initially applied, a lot creamier than MAC's Cremesheen formula and it's another factor that's not really up my alley either.

The eyeshadow side holds nine standard size pans, varying from mattes to shimmer finishes. You get a nice essential shades as well as some wild duochrome goodness! I won't type much about it anymore, I'll leave you here with a very detailed video where I show you some shades in action on a tutorial, let you know some further first impressions and an overall review. Not to forget the swatches as well as what blew my socks off and what left me with a curled eyebrows above a "could've been better" look in my eyes. Enjoy!




Love, Klaudia.

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. It is such a gorgeous palette, I need it in my life xx

    Gemma ♡ Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a nice palette!

    Take care doll!! Ps: I'm hosting a Giveaway. I'd love if you entered!
    BLOG | TAISLANY

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great video u look stunning! I love the pinkkkish pallet! Lovely post, thank you for sharing this with us. Hope to see you on my blog www.its-dominica.blogspot.co.uk !! Have a lovely week. xXx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Dominica! :) x

      Delete
  4. Wow, I love the darke berry/red shades!
    Tenz
    www.shesabouthatlife.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi Klaudia! i haven't seen this palette before, I followed the youtube link of Shannon and can't believe I hadn't heard from here before! she is great! how exciting to play around with this pretty palette ! :)

    Have a great Sunday!
    x Josune @ Your Beauty Script

    http://yourbeautyscript.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Josune, I'm happy I introduced you to her! I love her so much and hope you have an enjoyable experience from watching her videos as much as I do! :) Hope you're having a fab weekend lovely! xx

      Delete