This Or That! Beauty Tag

Sunday, April 03, 2016


As usual, I was wandering around different blogs, searching for new ones to follow and I stumbled upon someone's post on these beauty questions. I absolutely love tags, questionnaire-type posts and this one seemed really entertaining so I decided to have some fun answering them.
I don't think anyone ever tags people anymore, so if you're in the mood to do your own take on these, feel free to! And make sure to let me know in the comments so I can see.

Makeup
Blush or Bronzer?
I only buy blushes for the sake of having them in my collection, but I could totally go without them. Bronzer all the way!

Lipgloss or Lipstick?
Lipstick!!! In all honesty, I own only one single lipgloss! I absolutely never wear it though, I generally don't like wearing lipgloss.

Eyeliner or Mascara?
Both create magic, but if I always go for mascara for my quick, no-makeup looks. I don't have the time to concentrate as if I'm performing surgery whilst rushing our and about.

Foundation or Concealer?
Again, if I just want a little somet'n, concealer.

Neutral or Colour Eyeshadow?
I've done most of my looks on Youtube using color, but I prefer neutral on days when I'm not filming.

Pressed or loose eyeshadow?
Pressed.

Nails
OPI or China Glaze?
I don't own any (I'll suck at this category as I couldn't care less about nails), but from the range I saw, I like OPI's shades more. And they have the cutest, most creative names!!

Long or Short Nails?
I like the long ones aesthetically but girl, I'm a real person who does things, eats food and cleans stuff so I can't be bothered with appointments every week, chipping, getting things stuck behind them etc. So I always have them short.

Acrylic or Natural?
Natural.

Bright or Dark?
Bright.

Flower or no flower?
Am I missing something? Flower on nails? I'll just blank on this one...

Body
Perfume or Body Spray?
Perfume, but body spray for casual, everyday type option.

Lotion or Body Butter?
Lotion.

Body Wash or Soap?
Body wash definitely.

Lush or Other bath companies?
Lush! I absolutely love Lush to pieces, the company, the products, the whole pack.

Fashion
Jeans or Sweat Pants?
Jeans.

Long or short sleeves?
Depends on the season obviously, but you'll more likely see me in long sleeves since I'm one of those people who are cold most of the time (even if that's a floaty, cold-shoulder longsleeve top in summer).

Dresses or skirts?
Dresses, I find them easier to style.

Stripes or Plaid?
Plaid!

Flip Flops or Sandals?
Sandals for sure.

Scarves or hats?
Hats.

Studs or dangly earrings?
Studs.

Necklaces or Bracelets?
Necklaces for styling, bracelets for meaning. But generally, necklaces.

Jackets or Hoodies?
Jackets.

Hair
Curly or Straight?
Straight. Or lightly curled, but not full on loops.

Bun or ponytail?
Ponytail. Although I can't do either for the sake of my life.

Bobby Pins or Butterfly Clips?
You must be joking.

Hair Spray or Hair Gel?
Hairspray.

Long or Short hair?
Either can slay my existence if done and maintained correctly, and either can be plain disgusting if not. I prefer long, but since it's getting really hard to maintain lately and I'm getting kinda bored of it, I'm thinking about cutting it shorter...

Light or dark?
Don't have a preference here. It depends on the person, their eye color and general looks. Even on myself, no idea what suits me.

Side sweep or Full on bangs (fringe)?
Side sweep.

Up or Down?
Down, as I struggle to do a basic high pony

Random

Rain or Shine?
Shine woo yeh.

Summer or Winter?
I absolutely love both. Seriously cannot choose one.

Autumn or Spring?
Autumn.

Chocolate or Vanilla?
Chocolate is where my life purpose lies in!!


Love, Klaudia.

You Might Also Like

0 comments