New Holy Grail! MAC Cleanse Off Oil

Saturday, April 16, 2016

mac cleanse off oil
Hi loves!
I couldn't resist dedicating this product its own post.
Let me take you on a ride.

I was in desperate search for a bomb cleansing oil to remove my 5 layers of concealer on top of 13 layers of foundation set with 8 inches of powder and drenched in a rain of fix plus.
I was using just basic coconut oil beforehand (even mentioned in my favorites video) and don't get me wrong, it does wonders in taking off my 5-floor wedding cake off but I decided to stop using it for the sake of future, long-run reasons. I watched Em's video where she interviewed a French dermatologists who is totally against the use of coconut oil AND makeup wipes (!!!!!!!!) and I forgot to breathe for a good minute after watching it.
Meaning I'll have ditched both of my tried and true's, I was running a complete blank in desperation to find an alternative.

I was searching for a few weeks (which meant barely wearing makeup, only if I totally had to, which was once a week for the sake of a video) before I took myself on a romantic trip to MAC.

I took a plunge and shoved the cash, hoping and dreaming I found Mr Right.
As I got home, I took it straight to the bathroom, things about to happen, face about to get nude (where am I going with this?)

Let me tell you, oh he was sweet. Oh he was gentle. Oh he was doing such a good job! He was like "Klaudia, I'm not letting you down!" I forgot about coconut oil, the apparent mean biatch hidden behind a good name, as soon as I splashed my face with water afterwards.

I'm proudly saying I found my new holy grail. This is like saying "I do".
If you're on the hunt for a new makeup remover, have been enlightend by Em's video or just want to add another underrated goodie to your bathroom cabinet, run to your MAC store and have 31 bucks ready!

Have a great life!

mac cleanse off oil
mac cleanse off oil

Love, Klaudia.

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Omg this sounds fab, I need to try it! I've never tried MAC's non-makeup products before but I might have to buy this one x
    britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have to! Let me know if you do, I'd like to hear your thoughts! Same, this is the first non-makeup product I have from MAC and it's seriously underrated! xx

      Delete
  2. This sound's like a really great cleanser! P.S I love how much personality you put into your posts :) it's so lovely to read xx

    Lauren | itslaurenvictoria.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You bet it is! :) Haha thank you so much! I'm happy you like it! xx

      Delete
  3. Great post! I really like the sound of this cleanser, even if I am guilty of using make-up wipes! x
    Louise | helloteddy.co.uk

    ReplyDelete