Colourpop "Weenie" Super Shock Shadow + Tutorial

Saturday, April 09, 2016


colourpop super shock shadow weenie
Hi loves!
Here's another look at my Colourpop purchase.
This is my first ever Super Shock Shadow in the shade Weenie, which came out not too long ago as a part of a quad in collaboration with KathleenLights. I absolutely love Kathleen so my honorable first ever shadow had to be one of hers.

This is a stunning metallic rose gold shade with a hint of peach. As you would expect from Colourpop, the pigmentation is out of this world and it feels super luxurious and smooth.
These shadows are applied best using just your fingertips as they don't work well with brushes and you won't get as good color payoff. In the video below I'm showing how I created very soft and feminine daytime look using this shade.
I finished it off with a statement ombre lip, using Colourpop matte liquid lippies as well.
colourpop super shock shadow weenie
colourpop super shock shadow weenie




Love, Klaudia.

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. This shade looks stunning- I'm such a big fan of ColourPop eyeshadows, they're unlike anything I've tried before! xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly, I'm obsessed with the formula! x

      Delete
  2. Such a gorgeous shade! Perfect everyday lid colour, I wish it was easier to get a hold of them...

    Love, Charline | Charline Has a Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, me too! It was like a lottery win! x

      Delete
  3. Such a gorgeous colour - love this!!! :)

    Layla xx

    http://www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk
    http://www.youtube.com/sprinklesofstyle

    ReplyDelete