Classic Black Smokey Eye & Red Lips

Sunday, April 24, 2016

black smokey eye red lips colourpop creeper
Hi loves!
Before I begin typing away, how's your week been? Have you had a productive and safe week and a lovely weekend? Let me know, I hope all of you are well!

I was browsing through the comments on my videos and one of them said I should do a full-on black smokey eye look with red lips. So here's my take on the sultry classic.
I used Morphe 35K palette which deserves much more love and attention that it gets, being the cool emo sister of the infamous 35O. I finished the look off with Colourpop Ultra Matte lip in Creeper, which is my new absolute favorite red!

Keep in mind that this was my very first time in life doing black smokey eye so please have mercy on me haha! I didn't even practice before filming, cause I never actually do, I just go with it as I film.
Keep scrolling to see some posey poses and a tutorial below!

black smokey eye red lips colourpop creeper

black smokey eye red lips colourpop creeper

black smokey eye red lips colourpop creeper

black smokey eye red lips colourpop creeper


black smokey eye red lips colourpop creeper




Love, Klaudia.

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. I'm horrible at doing smokey eyes! Every time I've ever tried doing one, I always end of looking like a raccoon. I love yours though! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's why you have to use several colors, gradually building the transition haha! :) Thank you! xx

      Delete
  2. This is such a fierce look and perfect for an evening out. You look gorgeous x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning make-up, you look gorgeous and ready to conquer the world!

    xo
    www.carinavardie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Klaudia! I can't believe this was your first attempt on a black smokey eye! it looks pretty close to perfect to me :) I love that bold lip colour with a smokey eye, I would totally try this out on a night out! ;)

    Have a great weekend!
    x Josune @ Your Beauty Script

    http://yourbeautyscript.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This look is gorgeous! You remind me a bit of Juicystar07!!

    Georgia | The Weekend Attic - Personal Style, Beauty and Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete