February Beauty Favorites

Tuesday, March 01, 2016

i love coconut cream
Hi beauties!
Let's chat about some impressive stuff that have won my love this February.
Starting off with I Love...Coconut & Cream shower gel. For some reason the packaging and of mine is different to the one on the website but I'm positive this is the same product. First of all, the bottle is adorable. I love the brands' aesthetics that remind me so much of Philosophy cosmetics, anyone else getting that vibe? Now this shower gel has nothing coconutty in it what so ever, at least to me, but the best way to describe it is Yankee Candle Vanilla Cupcake. It smells exactly like that candle in a shower gel form! If you're not familiar with that candle, it smells really vanillary and desserty, but not sickly sweet in any form. I am absolutely in love with it, I use it constantly and already have a backup on hand.

palmolive chocolate passion
Clearly my body is smelling like yummy  food and deserts lately haha! And this shower cream adds up to it. Chocolate Passion by Palmolive is another obsession of mine, which is just beyond words delicious! I like how it's not a plain, straight-up chocolate scent, to me it's more of a chocolate and buttercream frosting I'd say. Something you would find chocolate truffle assortiment, squeezed in a shower cream bottle.
Now I must say if you give this a try, definitely use a shower lily or some sort of a sponge! It's is SO thick and gooey (literal cake icing if you ask me) that if you try to work it on your body, it won't foam up and will leave thick, unspreadable stains on your skin. I'm sure you can get this at your local drugstores or pretty much anywhere so if you spot it and buy it, come back to this post to let me know your thoughts! :)

mario badescu drying lotion
My skin has a mind of its own lately and every so often decides to grow a bouquet of pimples. I didn't think twice about purchasing this Mario Badescu Drying Lotion as I was so desperate to get control over the situation. This liquid stuff is miraculous! It guides you to dip a cotton swab all the way down into the pinky sandy part and apply onto pimples or acne. I usually do this as the last step of my night routine and the pimples magically poof away during my state of zen at 3 am and I no longer have unwanted menace in the morning! Have you bookmarked it yet? Good, now proceed to checkout!

nyx above and beyond full coverage green concealer jar
When the pimples are gone, I'm usually left with red spots behind, doing nothing. They're not active zits or anything, just random red patches. I also have redness problem in general and I love this NYX Above & Beyond green concealer for it! As any color corrector does, it neutralizes the red and makes my foundation look flawless on top. I used to have pink spots peeking through, even with the fullest coverage and this neutralizes like a dream! It also comes in a wand form, it's really up to your personal preference.

bourjois liner princeau eyeliner
I've been on a hunt for a new liquid eyeliner recently and am so happy with this one! It's Liner Princeau by Bourjois in Ultra Black and I can't praise it enough! It's all I've been using for my flicks lately and the application is super easy! As the name suggests, it really does come off as opaque black, dries matte and is transfer proof.

real techniques miracle complexion beauty sponge
I've only recently dived into the sponge trend after using a flat top brush for my foundation for so long! Now I still use my Sigma F80, but this Real Techniques Miracle Complexion sponge has become a newfound love! Unlike the brush, which can sometimes cause a streaky finish and accentuate the texture and dry patches on my skin, this smoothes out the application and that's the number one reason I love it. I'm not really a fan of the pointy end, but the flat side is genius!

Here's a video of a rundown of all these items plus some more random, non-beauty things I've been loving throughout February, so check it out if you're interested!



Have you tried any of the products I mentioned? Let me know your opinions! And feel free to let me know what you've been losing your head over lately, I'd love to hear some suggestions. Hope you all have a fabulous March!

Love, Klaudia

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The 'I love' products are amazing, I love them so much!!

    Pinkdaisyloves.blogspot.com.cy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! It only took me one shower gel to love them! I really want to try more! x

      Delete
  3. great favorites! I recently bought RT sponge :)

    http://villemo20.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those two shower gels sound amazing! I love foodie scents!

    Kirstie | Behind The Scent

    ReplyDelete