Colourpop Debut! Ultra Matte Lip Haul & Swatches

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

colourpop ultra matte lip creeper bad habit bumble teeny tiny lumiere 2

I'm proud to say that I finally lost my Colourpop virginity!
How sad is that.
But YES I'm so happy that I finally got my hands on their gorgeous products and I'm here now to share it with you!

With the help of my amazing friend from the states, I bought five of their Ultra Matte liquid lipsticks.
She kindly placed an order for me and within two weeks these gems were at my front door.
For a millionth time, Kiki you're incredible and I'm so thankful!

I still haven't tried them on my lips, except for one shade that I'll discuss in a second. But first, here are the shades I opted for:
colourpop ultra matte lip creeper bad habit bumble teeny tiny lumiere 2

colourpop ultra matte lip creeper bad habit bumble teeny tiny lumiere 2
Creeper is a true, vibrant, fire red. I was missing this kind of sexy, va va voom red in my collection so this was a no brainer.

Bad Habit is a neutral pinky mauve with a smallest hint of grey. One of those super on-trend shades right now.

Bumble is a warm toned nude with a whisper of coral.

Teeny Tiny could be described as a deeper version of Bumble with more of a plumish undertone. Really gorgeous as well.

Lumiere 2 is a dusty mauve, probably my favorite out of the bunch. Of course I had to include this one as it's a collab with one of my favorite beauty peeps, KathleenLights! 

Lumiere 2 is the one that I applied to my lips and I can say that it is stunning! I am a hissy fit when it comes to lipsticks because I ALWAYS feel them on my lips. Once I apply a lipstick, I am banned from eating and drinking for as long as it's on. I'm one of those people who are never truly carefree with lipstick on and I just feel like there's something sitting on my lips (that's why I absolutely never wear lipsticks when I'm going out where I know I'll be eating or drinking). But this one feels like NOTHING. This is revolutionary for me. It's super comfortable and dries matte within seconds, doesn't leave a kiss mark nor does it smudge. Brilliant I tell you!

colourpop ultra matte lip creeper bad habit bumble teeny tiny lumiere 2 swatches

colourpop ultra matte lip creeper bad habit bumble teeny tiny lumiere 2

Have you trie...oh what a stupid question. Of course you have. I'm probably the last person to ever try these, but let me know what your personal favorite Colourpop product is!
And what's your favorite color of the five that I picked up? Let me know below!

Thanks for stopping by, carry on with your day which I hope is going amazing so far!

Love, Klaudia.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Ohhh they look soooo pretty! Lumiere 2 hands down my favourite!

    Katie.
    xx LA-COCO-NOIRE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do, right? :) Looks like everyone's loving the lil Lumiere 2! xx

      Delete
  2. I haven't tried anything from ColourPop, I don't know what's stopping me! Lumiere 2 and Bad Habit look really pretty :)

    www.beautyfromkatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I picked up Lumiere 2 as well :) I haven't heard of Teeny Tiny before but I like the look of it! Bad Habit looks gorgeous too xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ReplyDelete