Babydoll Inspired Makeup

Saturday, March 26, 2016

babydoll inspired colorful makeup colourpop lumiere 2

Hi loves!

The other day I felt like playing with some crazy, mismatch colors that you'd never put together in a look. This is the final outcome and I'm feeling very babydoll, Melanie Martinez-esque vibes with bold eyes, barely-there contour, baby pink blush and mauve pinky lips.

I was super excited to use this lip, Lumiere 2 by Colourpop, which is in collaboration with, what I like to call her, the sunshine of Youtube KathleenLights.
In a previous post I showed you my Colourpop haul and I had to make Lumiere 2 be the star of the first look. To confirm my statements, it truly does feel like air on the lips, doesn't dry them out AT ALL (although I could shape diamonds with my crusty lip texture) and applies beautifully.

Check out the look coming to life in a video below.
Hope everyone is having an amazing weekend! If you celebrate Easter, I wish you beautiful and happy holidays, lots of chocolate and nice time with your loved ones! xo

Love, Klaudia.

babydoll inspired colorful makeup colourpop ultra matte lip lumiere 2

colourpop ultra matte lip lumiere 2

colourpop ultra matte lip lumiere 2

colourpop ultra matte lip lumiere 2


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Oh wow this looks bloody awesome. Love a bit of bold colour on the eyes, you did well with the cut crease look. SKILLS!

    Love, Charline | Charline Has a Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing, you look so beautiful! xx

    louleecutie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete