Easy Warm Maroon Eye Look Chatty Tutorial

Saturday, February 20, 2016

makeupgeek
Hi loves!
The other day I decided to sit down and had a carefree chatty makeup session. This time I was using my new MakeupGeek single shadows for the first time! I only have these at the moment and I'm impressed by the performance! I'll definitely be getting some more, soon hopefully! I really want the entire MUG collection but that's miles away from me!
I created this very easy maroon look, served with lots of unnecessary ramble. Hope you enjoy! :)
PS Please thumbs up the video, comment, subscribe or share! I'm trying to reach a wider audience and if you like me or my videos, it would be HIGHLY appreciated!

Also if you have a beauty channel yourself, don't hesitate letting me know in the comments on any of my videos! I love finding fellow makeup lovers and new friends! Maybe we could collab sometime? I love seeing all of your lovely channels! :) xo



Love, Klaudia

You Might Also Like

2 comments