Bright & Colorful Makeup Look + Tutorial!

Saturday, February 13, 2016

morphe brushes 35b palette colorful makeup
Hi lovely bunch!
I don't know about you but I'm sick of the gloomy and grey weather and the complimentary ensembles and facial expressions people carry on the streets.
I decided to kick winter, rain and the general grey-toned mass in the city in the butt with this super vivid makeup look that screams paradise, exotic birds, spring and, as I like to call, unicorn puke.
I played with my favorite colorful palette again and filmed it for you so if you're feeling me, you can easily recreate.
I used nothing less than 10 shadows for the eye situation! I wrapped the look up with glowy, youthful skin and subtle, soft pink pout.
The video is at the bottom, hope you enjoy and please let me know your opinions, thoughts, questions or anything that's eatin' ya! I love hearing back from you! x

morphe brushes 35b palette colorful makeup
morphe brushes 35b palette colorful makeup

morphe brushes 35b palette colorful makeup

morphe brushes 35b palette colorful makeup




Love, Klaudia.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I love all the colors you used, you look amazing! I always stick to neutrals but now I wanna try some color!

    RachelShuchatMakeup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much lovely! I did the same, now I rarely grab neutral colors haha! xo

      Delete
  2. Wow this is an amazing look! I really like experimenting with bright colours ;)

    Love, Charline | Charline Has a Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Charline! :) there's nothing that makes me more exciting than creating a new colorful look! xo

      Delete