Video: Top 15 Beauty Products of 2015

Saturday, January 09, 2016

Hey loves!
I decided to do a video rundown of my top 15 beauty products of 2015! (The nice round number to feed my perfectionism. I don't know how will I do the 2016 favorites without twitching my eyes)
These products are not newly released but they are however a new addition to my collection and I have been truly enjoying them. The problem is, in my country I have a terrible access to makeup and beauty stuff in general, let alone some fab brands or new releases, but if you're like me and you're looking for some universal items, you might find this video helpful.

All of these items will stay with me throughout this year as well, and will continue to repurchase (if I don't find anything that will wow me even more obvs). I hope you enjoy another chatty video from me! I swear, I went from a camerashy quietie to a 20+ minute rambler real quick! Please like if you want, comment, subscribe or share and I'll appreciate you forever!

If you've done a video/blog post on your yearly favorites of some kind, please let me know, either in the comments on this post or the video. I'll be happy to hear about your ride-or-dies!

Have a lovely day ya'll! xo



Love, Klaudia

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. gonna watch your video right now. i also did one over on my youtube and a matching post too. love those videos just so much.


    loovelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elena! I'll check yours out as well, thanks for letting me know! xo

      Delete
  2. Great video! I really want to try the Inglot Shaping Powders as they sound amazing! xx

    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Gemma! Please do if you are near Inglot, they have an amazing selection and are purely amazing! xo

      Delete