My Winged Eyeliner Tips & Technique For Hooded Eyes

Saturday, January 30, 2016

Hey beauties!
Today I'm getting down to the most controversial beauty topic of all. The wing.

You either wake up, feeling superior and powerful about to show that brush who's the boss and slay the crap out of your fierce wing or fail miserably and you can't save it if your life depended on it. Getting the wing is honestly a game russian roulette.
There is no fool-proof technique, there is no way to avoid messing up sometimes, even if you're a skilled makeup artist or you're practicing until your eyes bleed.
It's about finding the right tools and technique for your eyes but it's also accepting that your line will hate you every now and again.

I used to practice like a mofo before thinking I was hopeless because I wasn't doing the right technique suitable for my eyes. Now I finally realized what works for me and decided to share it with you all.

Trust me, no one in this world is an exception, everyone can get winged liner down. Just don't stick to one certain rule or tip that your favorite beauty guru has told you about. I covered my thoughts and tips in the video below, so check it out if you'd like.

I'd greatly appreciate if you liked, commented with any questions, concerns, critiques or your personal tips, subscribed or shared. You are a wonderful human being! :) Hope you enjoy the video!

 


Love, Klaudia.

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. This was so helpful, even though I like to think I'm pretty good at eyeliner I always love to see videos like this! x

    Jodie // Jodie Loue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jodie! Yes, I think new tips are always welcome and there can never be enough. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. So helpful! Don't ever change your technique, it looks so beautiful on you! :D xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara | (doing follow for follow on bloglovin or instagram)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such an helpful post - your liner looks amazing xx

    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh, you're so good, after many attempts I gave up with eyeliners aha, thanks for the great tips :) xx

    Sleepy♡Heaven
    Bloglovin'♡

    ReplyDelete