Hello 2012...ish!

Friday, January 01, 2016

2010 was 6 years ago. Let me repeat that for you. Two thousand ten was six years ago. That is 2191 days ago. I did not sign up for this.

Hello loves!
Happy Sweet 16! The Earth is in its final awkward teen stage as it begins to think about getting a nose job, entering serious relationships and thinking "this is not a phase!".
I can't believe it's 2016 and I believe you've heard that way too many times already in the previous 24 hours.

Since we ended 2009 *six years ago*, all these years that got a 10 are passing by like nothing I've ever witnessed. I still remember my 2010 New Year's Eve when my 14-year-old self and my best friend got into our most glamorous clothes we owned (a cotton black and white plaid skirt, fuzzy flat boots and tights, finished off with the only makeup trace that was a very off-shade of red lipstick and a couple of drop earrings because it's time to live), went out in town on the main square (it's a small town but the square was poppin) and were freezing our illegal butts off before ending up on a cup of hot chocolate in a bar near by, witnessing some fireworks, stalked a really cute Bieber-cut hair lad (and dreaming about him throughout the entire of January) and left home at around 12:43 am.

Good times, my friends.

Anyway, I hope you all had an amazing New Year's Eve and have even more amazing 365 days that are ahead.
If I'm honest, my 2010 night out was pretty spectacular in comparison with last night. I stayed at home all alone, with a cup of peppermint tea, my pooch laying next to me (all buzzed out scared of the firecracker noises. Poor innocent creature, thought the world was coming to an end.).
I did, however, made an effort to come to the window and watch fireworks go off for two minutes before going to bed.

Thinking back, 2015 was a hectic and pretty damned year if you ask me. I've seen myself at my absolute worst and my absolute happiest. But that's a whole another book series.
I started blogging and making Youtube videos to get the hell away from all this everyday mess. It was the best thing I decided on, as I found my happy place behind the camera or the screen, showing my newfound love for makeup and communicating with all the lovely people I wish I had near me.
I know my blog or channel is pea-sized, but as long as I enjoy it and as long as I have those 6 consistent viewers, I will be satisfied. This was a year of realization what my true passion is and now I'm only at the beginning.

If you spent a few minutes of your day reading this, I truly appreciate it! In my defense, this year has 366 days so I hope you're not mad I took a several minutes off your day :)

Let me know how you spent the Eve and what are your plans for this year. Or drop me a link if you made a blog post! I'd like to give you my minutes as well.

Lots of love and best wishes! xo
Klaudia

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I still think that 90's were only about eight years a go haha :) Happy New Year Klaudia!

    Paula
    Thirteen Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved this post and I didnt do that much for NYE this year, just stayed in with family xx

    www.adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete