My Christmas Tree 2015

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

christmas tree
Hi loves!
I'm bringing you another festive post this time with only one star of the day - my Christmas tree 2015. First of all, I know the majority of you are taking down your trees these days but in my country and in my family we always put it up on Christmas Eve or the 23rd, and it's up until mid-January. So technically for me the Christmas season has just started few days ago! Jealous? haha!
Anyway, this is our tree this year. I decorated it all myself and I'm really happy with how it turned out. This comes to a seconds place of my favorite trees (nothing can beat the 2005 one! That one was on another level!). I decided to go with cool tones this year, making it look rather icy and wintery. I think blue and silver decorations go really well with each other, complimented by the cool white fairy lights and silver tinsel strings.
Here's the thing about those tinsel strings. I don't see anyone having these on their trees, but I can't imagine my tree without them. They just put this final gorgeous touch, tying the entire package together. At nighttime, when the lights twinkle against them, they reflect multicolored sheen and it looks just beautiful!
And just like every year, I have the little Betlehem stall figurines below the tree.

PS I know it's hard but please try to ignore the vivid green walls in my living room, my dad chose the color while I was away and it's just so distracting.

christmas tree
christmas tree
christmas tree
christmas tree
christmas tree
christmas tree
christmas tree
christmas tree

What do you think of the tree? How did you decorate yours this year? If you have a blog post, leave me a link in the comment and I'll have a look!

Love, Klaudia

You Might Also Like

0 comments