Mini FeelUnique Haul - New Additions

Thursday, December 03, 2015

feelunique
feelunique
feelunique eyelure eyelashes
Hi loves!
Here I am to share my recent online pickup. Those items are nowhere near as new releases, but they are new to my collection what so ever.
One of my absolute favorite sites to shop for makeup and all beauty things is FeelUnique and I can't be more satisfied with their service - everything from free worldwide shipping on orders over £10, the selection of brands to how fast they get to my doorstep - that's why I always come back to them.
This time they kindly let me spend £25 and it has come as a real treat. This is what I decided to add to my collection. Thank you to FeelUnique for always being so nice, you have my infinite love!

Real Techniques Setting Brush - Believe it or not this is my first Real Techniques brush ever. I can assure you that I'm late to 99.9% of all the beauty novelties ever but that's majorly because I'm not in the US or UK. Another reason is that I started getting into makeup only like 2 years ago and taking it seriously about 1 year ago so my collection has yet to grow. However I didn't have a proper highlighting brush and this one seemed like perfect for that purpose. It can be used as a concealer setting brush or even concealer blending brush if you desire softer look. But highlighting is what I have in mind with this one.

L'Oreal Super Liner - Felt tip eyeliners are my favorite kind of eyeliners (I can't be bothered with eyeliner brushes and gel pots tbh) so I'm always on the hunt for new ones. I like L'Oreal as a brand, it's slightly more on the pricey drugstore side but it knows its job. I already own the liquid version and I really love it so I'm sure I won't be disappointed with this.

Eyelure Strip Eyelashes in 210 - If there's anything that I started getting into just recently, it's false eyelashes. I bought my first pair like 3 months ago! I'm actually embarrassed of how late I am for things. But I am really pleased with this pair as they're more dramatic than my first one and I'm sure you'll see me doing many tutorials using these for the upcoming festive season. Plus they actually look more natural than the "natural" ones I own. I love how feathery and black these are.

NYX Eyeshadow in LOL - I could be totally wrong but I believe NYX changed their eyeshadow packaging. Not sure about the formula though as I yet have to try it. However, the last item on the list is this warm, vibrant orange shadow. I have a couple of looks with this one in my mind... I reckon it'd look good with a burnt orange eye look or a blue eyeliner perhaps. We'll see. I'll get back at you with opinion on this as well!

Have you tried any of these items? Let me know your opinions. Thank you for stopping by, I hope I'll see you again soon! xo

Love, Klaudia

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I look ordering from Feel Unique, they have so many great brands! You picked out some lovely products, RT brushes are always good and those lashes look fab :)

    Hanh / hanhabelle

    ReplyDelete