Emerald Green Holiday Party Look

Saturday, December 12, 2015

emerald green holiday party eye makeup
Hi loves!
This is my first holiday makeup look this year. I went all in and decided to make it super glamorous, party-esque and bright. With the holiday season approaching us at the speed of light, I filmed the whole look for you to recreate or just sit back and chat with me since the video turned out to be super long and chatty.

I think the green hues compliment brown eyes really well, as I was always thinking that colors only look good on green or blue eyes. Now I found the perfect match for my ever so boring brown eyes.
Also this is my very first time in life wearing green on my eyes. Ever. I just love to have fun when I whip my camera out, as you can tell from my colorful looks that I've done, I'm not afraid of colors. I think anyone can pull them off, just don't be afraid! Hey, this was my first time playing with greens so you can do it too!

However, you can clearly see in the video that my left eyelash was having a party on its own and decided to be a bit mischievous with me. Don't mind that haha! Luckily, I wasn't going anywhere after doing my makeup but if you decide to recreate this look, make sure to double check your falsies before heading out ;)

emerald green glam holiday party eye makeup
emerald green glam holiday party eye makeup
emerald green glam holiday party eye makeup




Love, Klaudia



You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. For your first time wearing green eye makeup you did a wonderful job. This is stunning. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you, I really appreciate your words! xo

      Delete
  3. The green shadow looks so pretty with your hair colour Klaudia :) Where are you from, I can't pin point your accent hehe.

    Hanh / hanhabelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much lovely! :) I am from Croatia, and English isn't my native language haha! Have a great day! xo

      Delete
  4. I always wanted to go to Croatia :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You totally should if you have a chance :) especially at this time of the year! xo

      Delete
  5. Such a beautiful look, Klaudia! I love the green shadow, which is perfect for this time of year. Thank so much for sharing and I hope you have a wonderful day and week ahead, beauty!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your sweet words Jalisa! :) Same goes to you xox

      Delete