Christmas Time in Zagreb, Croatia - Video Diary & OOTD

Monday, December 21, 2015

Hello loves!
Prepare yourselves for a massive photo spam ahead.
This year the city I live in (again, yes, I live in Croatia if you didn't know) was named the most beautiful Advent destination in Europe (article) and I'm quite proud about that. Each year around Christmas it gets wonderful around here but this year the magic in the air really blew my mind. I can't get enough of it, although I live here. So I decided I won't let it go and leave it undocumented in some way, so that's why I have quite a selection of photos for you. I also filmed the experience that you can see at the end of this post. (a week worth of filming, my friends. Don't think it happened in a day. Had to wear the outfit several times in the freezing cold. I expect a round of applause.)
I'd like to take the opportunity to invite all of you reading this to see this breathtaking wonderland that won't last for much longer, if you haven't yet. Of course the camera won't do the justice and you have to see it yourself. You can't miss on an iconic cup of fritule, the traditional festive snack on the go, or warm up with some mulled wine.
And since we apparently won't have snow around the Christmas day again, this year the city made sure to let you experience the white flocks (fake ones, but very convincing).
Enjoy!

Outfit details:
Jacket - Stradivarius
Blouse - Bershka
Skirt - Bershka
Socks - H&M
Booties - Stradivarius
Beanie & mittens - Tesco (F&F)
 
 




Wishing you all happy holidays! 
Love, Klaudia


You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Such a gorgeous post - you look beautiful! Hope you had a great Christmas! :)

    Layla xx

    http://www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk
    http://www.youtube.com/sprinklesofstyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Layla! Hope you had an amazing one as well, wishing you all the best! :) xo

      Klaudia // klaudiam96.blogspot.com

      Delete
  2. All the photos came out fab! You look absolutely stunning <3 <3 <3
    xxx
    She Will Be

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of these photos are so beautiful and you look gorgeous!

    Paula
    Thirteen Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bok! I was in Zagreb for Christmas this year! I'm from Australia but I am half Croatian! My mum was born in Pucisca on Brac, which I visited in 2011 and it is so beautiful! She has some cousins who live in Zagreb who I stayed with for a week while I went on a big European holiday for 2 months! Zagreb was so beautiful! I went and visited the Museum of Broken Relationships which was really cool. I didn't get to see any snow though but I heard it snowed a few days after I left. I really want to go back there and do some more exploring! I also want to learn how to speak Croatian but I only know a few words so far! x

    Lauren | Dose of Wardrobe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! That's so nice, I'm happy you loved it here! :) And I'm glad you came across this post, I love hearing from foreigns who have been here and/or are part croatian! I hope you'll come back again soon and explore more of this beautiful country! xox

      Delete