Pink Cut Crease Makeup Tutorial

Saturday, November 14, 2015


 Hey! How are you all doing today? Let me know in the comments, I genuinely want to know. I hope you're all happy and safe!
Another Saturday, another new video from me. This time, another makeup tutorial.
I played with my favorite palette of the moment, which is the bright and fun Morphe 35B (I swear, the possibilities with this one are limitless!) and created this girly pink cut-crease look. It is in fact pretty easy to recreate! Check out the video below and let me know what you think.
Also I want to thank in advance for each and every view, like, click, comment, share or subscribe, it helps me out a lot and means so much to me! You're a wonderful soul if do any of these. Hope you enjoy it! xo



Love, Klaudia 

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much Mia! Happy you like it! :) xo

      Delete
  2. Your makeup looks stunning here, I'd never think of using such a bright pink but it really works (and totally suits your blog design). I've been interested in the Morphe brushes and palettes recently, they look great quality for such a good price.

    Kirstie | Kimamely Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Kirstie! Definitely check out Morphe brushes and palettes, they're incredible! I have a lot more stuff from them on the way. xo

      Delete
  3. You've done a fantastic job there, Klaudia! Love the pink cut crease :) Love your blog too & thank you for dropping by my blog xx

    Hana | Bold Expression

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Hana, I really appreciate your lovely thoughts! :) xo

      Delete
  4. I adore this look. It's unique & different but still totally wearable. The pink is absolutely stunning. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the look! You look beautiful! :D

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girl that cut crease look could literally cut a bitch haha. Love it, you look gorgeous!

    http://themakeup-gypsy.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete