Autumn Timeout in Slovakia

Tuesday, November 03, 2015

Hello loves!
First and foremost, I apologize for my recent absence and lack of posts. I've been working really hard on my Youtube channel and was away from home for the past three weeks.
I visited my family in Slovakia (the lovely central European country if you're not familiar) which I'm always so excited to get back to. I'm half Slovakian actually (my mom is from there) and it holds so many childhood memories, places and food.
Since my mom and brother moved away in August (divorce ugh) I reckon I'm going to be taking trips there much more often than before.
And because I stayed through October, every inch of the town was bathing in fall colours so I couldn't resist whipping my camera out. Enjoy! xo



Love, Klaudia

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. You look so great! And good luck and keep up the good work on your youtube channel!

    Joyce | Joycentricity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much lovely! xo

      Klaudia // klaudiam96.blogspot.com

      Delete