Fall Makeup Look: Muted Red Eyes & Cherry Lips

Thursday, October 01, 2015


fall autumn makeup look morphe brushes 35b palette
Hey everyone!
Yesterday I dug into my makeup collection in a mood to play. Since fall is approaching us like no other, it's about time for some bolder, warm colors on our eyelids and lips.
This is the first autumn look I came up with, with the help of the star of the show: Morphe 35B eyeshadow palette. I have no words for Morphe eyeshadows quality, and this palette is by far my favorite one to use! I think it's the most versatile palette on the market, packed with every color of the rainbow and offering so many different combinations! 
I also used Morphe brushes to achieve this look. I can't wait for my next splurge at Morphe website! Here are the look details:

Face
  • Catrice Prime & Fine smoothing primer
  • L'Oreal True Match foundation
  • MAC Pro Longwear Concealer
  • Rimmel Stay Matte powder
  • Inglot Shaping Powder in 505
  • NYX Blush in Apricot
  • TheBalm Mary Louminizer illuminating powder
Eyes
  • Morphe Brushes 35B eyeshadow palette
  • Maybelline Master Precise black eyeliner
  • Bourjois Twist Up The Volume mascara
  • Ardell Wispies in Black
Lips
  • Catrice lipliner in 040 And The Cherry On The Top
  • Catrice lipstick in 080 PassionRed
fall autumn makeup look morphe brushes 35b palette
fall autumn makeup look morphe brushes 35b palette
fall autumn makeup look morphe brushes 35b palette
fall autumn makeup look morphe brushes 35b palette
I actually filmed getting ready with this look but it's not going to be published for two reasons: the lighting went crazy throughout the video and I'm honestly scared to put myself bare faced on the Internet. I think I'll refilm it when the natural lighting is solid and hopefully I'll get the courage to show myself. It sounds so stupid but trust me, makeup does miracles.

Talk to you soon! xo
Love, Klaudia 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. This is such a gorgeous makeup look, it's so pretty and perfect for this time of year! Love it! :)

    Layla xx

    http://www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk
    http://www.youtube.com/sprinklesofstyle

    ReplyDelete