Zoella Beauty: Shower Gels

Monday, August 31, 2015

Hi everyone,
first of all I'm announcing that I'm back from my semi-hiatus. I haven't been posting anything this month due to extremely hot weather (meaning window blinds being always down which isn't complimenting my photos) and quite frankly, I didn't have much to write about.

zoella beauty shower gel soak opera foam sweet foam

Here I bring you my reviews of the shower gels by the ever so popular Youtube vlogger Zoe Sugg (Zoella).
She launched her beauty products line Zoella Beauty last September and got me instantly interested. I still haven't tried all of her products but shower gels are the ones I like best so far. Let's begin.
zoella beauty soak opera shower gel
zoella beauty soak opera shower gel
Soak Opera (490 ml) 
This is one of last year's releases and probably my favorite shower gel ever. It comes in a 490 ml bottle which is a pretty good amount considering I've had it since it came out and I'm above halfway through. It can be used as a shower gel and a bath soak which is always a good idea.
The bottle is pretty much what I imagine Zoe would look like if she was a bottle (???). Cute pastel peach and cream label with lace detail around the edge makes a home to the light pink liquid. The gel itself has a gorgeous sheen and feels very soft on the skin.
The smell is very flirty and floral but with zero sickly sweetness. I opt for this gel when want to feel really clean and uplifted since the smell lasts on the skin for hours.

zoella beauty foam sweet foam shower gel
zoella beauty foam sweet foam shower gel

Foam Sweet Foam (250 ml)
This one is a new release, a part of the Tutti Fruity collection which came out this summer.
I recently got this one and used it about four times to date.
The packaging still represents Zoe. The teal and pink combo hugging the bottle displays the cute lacey detail once again.
Opening the lid, I was shocked how strong the scent is. This is definitely much more out-there scent than Soak Opera, I honestly think it is a literal perfume in a shower gel form.
I never used such a strong scented shower gel but that's only a plus from me because after rinsing it off, you will smell like a bunch of flowers with just the right amount of zesty kick the entire day! This is enough for you to turn heads without any additional fragrance or perfume when you make your way outside.
The only downside to this is significally less amount than the previous one. However, I do plan to keep repurchasing this nonetheless. 

Overall, if you couldn't already tell, I have my two favorite shower gels ever. With an affordable price tag and adorable and lovely creator you have no excuses not to own these.

Have you tried Soak Opera or Foam Sweet Foam? Let me know your thoughts below!
If you own any other Zoella Beauty products, feel free to share your opinion as well, I'd love to hear from you! xo

feelunique.com - £4.72                                     feelunique.com - £2.80

 
 Love, Klaudia

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love the soak opera and I've never tried Foam Sweet Foam but it sounds amazing!

    http://lxdia.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should deffo try it when you get a chance! :) xo

      Klaudia // klaudiam96.blogspot.com

      Delete