Makeup Revolution Mermaids Forever Eyeshadow Palette

Thursday, July 16, 2015

Hi loves,
I'm here again to give you a review. I hope I'm not boring you to death with those. At the moment I'm exploring different brands and products so that's why I opt for reviewing products lately.
Today I'm presenting you another creation by Makeup Revolution.

After giving you an overview of their blusher & bronzer palettes which I solemnly use with every makeup look, I gave their eyeshadow palette a try.
This palette is called Mermaids Forever and comes in a beautiful teal packaging which hides the usual sleek design of Makeup Revolution product. The name is adorable and suitable for the color scheme inside, I guess.
The palette contains 32 colorful eyeshadows, mostly shimmers with a few selected matte shades. The colors are absolutely stunning, very versatile and highly pigmented. I still haven't swatched or tried every single shade so I'm not going to say it's completely flawless until I come to a conclusion about it. But I assume all of them are great, judging by the random pans I dipped my fingers in.

This palette offers so many combos and looks you can play around with. I used 5 shades on myself the other day and the formulation is amazing, not chalky, not creamy but a nice inbetween and surprisingly, no fallouts occurred! 
I also love how there are FOUR inner corner/browbone highlight shades to choose from, as you can see from the first vertical row. So whatever your skin undertone might be, there's a highlight for you.

I swatched four random shades on the photo below although I am the only person who hates swatching makeup since it leads my mind that I'll hit the pan sooner. That's why I only swatched them lightly, but still achieved this incredible color payoff.
To wrap the post up, I'm impressed, if you couldn't already tell. But the only thing that I was kinda disappointed with when I received it is the size. So if you're planning on buying it yourself, keep in mind that the shadows are very tiny. However, I believe they will last a long time despite being bite-size since there are so many colors to choose from and their awesome pigmentation. And how could I forget, the fact of being super affordable with a £8.00 price tag adds a huge plus.

Buy - £8.00
Love, Klaudia

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. I love the shades within this palette, so gorgeous even if they are tiny. They aren;t the kind of shades I would use on an everyday basis so regardless of the size I would imagine them to last some time x

    Beauty with charm | Zoeva Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. These shades are so pretty! And you get so many of them in 1 palette (:
    Nati xx
    www.simplyartdicted.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so lovely palette.
    Nice to know that it's too cheap for that
    Love it

    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing post dear!

    www.bloglovin.com/blogs/printed-sea-3880191

    ReplyDelete