All About The Blues

Thursday, July 30, 2015

Hello everyone,
nice to see you on my blog, I appreciate your time! :)
I'm feeling really bad since I'm lacking posts lately but I haven't been trying many new products worthy of a review hence why I've been in a shadow for a while.
I decided to do another outfit-y post after yesterday's walk in the sunshine (followed by seeing Paper Towns movie in the cinema. The book is gazillion times better. Movie sucks. However, I did like Cara. And the cow on the road, that was funny.)
I did a mix and match with blue hues and I didn't want it to be sickly blue from head to toe so here is where pops of color and a few white bits played their part.
My distressed jean shorts are from Bershka and I paired them with crop top (also from Bershka) that states that "better days are coming" accompanied with an eye-catching pastel print. 
I wanted to smart-up the outfit a little so my snake print white slip-ons seemed like the right choice, as well as the sleek baby blue Zara handbag.
As for the makeup and hair, there was a lot of icy blue and slate happening on my eyes and coraly nude lipstick to match the pastel bits on my top.
Being me, there was no way to escape the half high pony which eventually flopped down my scalp and didn't cooperate for the photography purposes.
Have a lovely weekend! xo
PS. Excuses for the uneven brightness, I changed my ISO twice throughout the session and it was either too high or too low and I've realized it just now :( So I had to adjust it in Photoshop, sorreeee.
bershka stradivarius zara fashion style outfit
bershka stradivarius zara fashion style outfit
bershka zara fashion style outfit pastel crop top
bershka fashion style outfit pastel crop top
bershka stradivarius zara fashion style outfit pastel crop top shorts handbag
Top: Bershka
Shorts: Bershka
Bag: Zara
Shoes: Stradivarius
Bracelet: Links Of London

 
Love, Klaudia 

You Might Also Like

15 comments

  1. i love how comfy but stylish your outfit is;)) love your bag xx

    beautybubble08.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! :) xo

    Klaudia // klaudiam96.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a comfy chic look.
    I love your top too

    Zarrah

    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the soft colors in this look <3

    xx Sera | STARDUSTBOHEMIAN.COM

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful outfit, love your bag!

    Yousra | Mystic Tales

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE your bag, it's such a gorgeous style and shade of blue xx

    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a pretty location and I love your outfit! The bag is the most gorgeous shade of blue, I hope they still sell them in Zara! :)

    Becki, xo | www.beautyandthebrunette.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love everything about this outfit! From the tee to the shoes, everything looks great! :D It's perfect for the warm weather.

    ADVENTURES IN WONDERLAND

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your outfit and I think it looks amazing on you. That bag is just beautiful x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete