June Favorites

Monday, June 29, 2015


Hello everyone!
Yay to my first monthly favorites post! I did a lot of research on beauty paths this month and yet still have some products to try out. Out of the ones I tried and loved, these are my absolute favorites this month.

QUAY Australia sunglasses - the only non-beauty item I had to include. I bought these on asos.com at the end of May I believe and I LOVE them! This is my first pair of Quay sunnies and I'm tempted to buy every single pair they sell! As the brand, Quay is fairly new to me but I love all of their fun pieces and they are also pretty inexpensive. Will definately be purchasing more in the future. Go, Quay!

L'Oreal True Match Foundation - I can shamelessly admit that this has become my #1 foundation, hands down! Being oily as a fry, it's a hard time for me to find a foundation that isn't so luminous and that doesn't slide down my face in the sun. Everyone's raving about the Lumi version of this, but if your skin is oily (mine can be normal at times but I'll always choose a matte touch to my face, just in case) then go for this! It's fantastic! Without the powder it does look cakey but after I set it with my Rimmel Stay Matte powder it stays on, feels comfortable and doesn't go greasy.

theBalm Mary Lou highlighter - It's ridiculous how late I am to this bandwagon. I finally gave in and got the famous Mary Lou Luminizer and I keep praising myself for doing so. As I mentioned, being an oily skin type is a pain the butt sometimes but I still don't want to look like a 2D image without any glow. This saved me. Mary Lou gives that beautiful glow that doesn't look oily even on my skin type. It's craaazy pigmented and you need to dust just a tiny bit of a product using a light hand and your face comes to life.

Stila "In The Moment" Eyeshadow Palette - While everyone still raves about the "In The Light" palette, I opted for this one with more colorful choice of shadows. I'm so impressed with the pigmentation of these! You can create colorful and natural looks playing around with 10 shades. As the package would suggest, there are beautiful violet hues going on and also some beautiful neutrals such as blush pink and cream colors.

L'Oreal Super Liner Eyeliner - Can't find a link anywhere sorry. Although it claims to be "ultra black gloss", it's definately not glossy and I like that. This eyeliner was difficult to work with in the beginning but I got the technique down by now. It stays on for a long time, doesn't smudge or crease on me and dries to semi-matte.

Labello Coconut Lip Butter - I was so desperate to find a remedy for my dry-as-my-sense-of-humour lips since they physically start to hurt and bleed. I had hard time applying a lipstick so most of the time I had to leave my lips bare because of how chapped they were. This is a godsend! The coconutty scent drawn me to like it even more and it cured my lips in a week! I'll buy all of the other flavors not just because its magical abilities, but look how cute they are!

Do you share some of my opinions? What are your favorites this month? Let me know. xo
 
Love, Klaudia 

You Might Also Like

27 comments

  1. True Match was the first proper foundation I bought! I've used it a few times since and I still really like it.

    Hannah x
    xhannahsaidso.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's only a recent discovery for me haha! It's honestly my current fave foundation. xo

      Klaudia // klaudiam96.blogspot.com

      Delete
  2. Loved your entire pick especially Stila in the moment!! hehe, that's because I own them & love the fact that I can intensify the shadow by wetting it with a setting spray/fix plus. Have you tried doing so? You will love it! :)

    | Bold Expression | Hana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I haven't done that yet, actually. I'll make sure to try it, thanks for the recommendation :) xo

      Klaudia // klaudiam96.blogspot.com

      Delete
  3. Great favorites! I have been wanting to try a stila palette for a long time. :D

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Will you be getting one? xo

      Klaudia // klaudiam96.blogspot.com

      Delete
  4. I love your sunglasses! I saw them on Asos and I wanted to get them but I bought so many sunglasses this summer. (but wait, we can never have enough sunglasses right?) I love the way you write your posts, so happy I got to discover your blog. xo Maria http://marvellousfeels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never enough sunglasses! I'll be buying more Quay for sure :)
      Thank you so much lovely, I really appreciate it! xo

      Klaudia // klaudiam96.blogspot.com

      Delete
  5. Love the shades. TheBalm have fabulous products.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the bits you have picked! Your glasses are amazing!
    fixmeinfortyfivex.blogspot.co.uk - A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. those sunglasses are BEAUTIFUL, such a colourful lens

    ReplyDelete
  8. Seriously in love with the sunnies! x http://coffeeatmidnight13.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVED this post, I adore your writing style! It makes your posts so fun to read!


    Topshop Wishlist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow thank you so much lovely, you made my day! :) I appreciate it. xo

      Klaudia // klaudiam96.blogspot.com

      Delete
  10. That labello lip butter is so nice.
    I have mine too in pink

    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram |
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your photos here!! Some great favourites as well, the Loreal foundation and Mary Lou Manizer together = glowy skin in a flash :)

    Erin | Erin and Katherine Talk Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) Yes, it's a perfect combo! xo

      Klaudia // klaudiam96.blogspot.com

      Delete
  12. What great favorites! :-) I always love these kind of posts. I've never heard of theBALM Mary Lou highlighter before, but it certainly looks promising! I've been sticking to my trusty Benefit Watt's Up and it makes such a difference to my makeup routine! Also, that Labello coconut lip butter looks amazing! I have a weakness for all things coconut, so I must get my hands on that!

    This month, I've been loving my new NYX Matte Finish Makeup Setting Spray! It's a fantastic dupe for the famous Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray, except ten times more cheaper. I've definitely noticed my makeup lasting longer ever since I started using it.

    Kelsey ✖✖✖ RUNAWAY IN LA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Kelsey, I appreciate your kind words! :) Mary Lou is the most raved about highlighter I believe, and for a good reason! Watts Up is on my wishlist tho, never tried anything from Benefit because they're mainly based in the UK unfortunately.
      Definately try the lip butter, you'll love it! :)

      Is it really? I didn't think there was anything that could compare to UD All Nighter! If I get a chance, I'll try it out! xo

      Klaudia // klaudiam96.blogspot.com

      Delete
  13. wow amazing blog post !!

    keep up the good work :)

    would love you to come say hi

    Jadiee'sLittleBlog

    have a wonderful day :)

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
  14. Noticed you're also from Australia! Love you're blog to much! Amazing themes, pictures and layouts.
    Just started a blog, could be great if you could take a look :)
    http://emmafromaus.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm not Aussie tho, why did you think that? I WISH I was :) xo

      Klaudia // klaudiam96.blogspot.com

      Delete