Flannels & Statement Lips

Sunday, June 28, 2015

shirt: Bershka / top: Bershka / shorts: Bershka / purse: H&M

Hello loves!
Today I took a great opportunity of nice weather so I decided to pop outside for once and bring my camera with me.

Anyway, lately I've been spending way too much money on beauty products and makeup that I almost forgot how it feels to shop for clothes. After 2 months of my absence from the mall I got my hands on some new pieces. 
Some of my new purchases is today's outfit. 
Since I realized I'm terribly lacking basic clothes (I always go for statement items and then whine how it's not wearable with everything) I got black crop top, some high waisted greyish shorts and a flannel shirt. Fun fact, never in my life I've owned a flannel shirt. Ever. So now that I have my first ever flannel and it feels like a Zuhair Murad gown haha! The black boots are not new and I got them in a local boutique in December.
After putting the outfit together, I thought red lips would compliment it right, matching the red hues in the shirt. I went for dark red matte Catrice 080 lipstick and shoved my hair in two messy low ponytails as a playful touch.



Love, Klaudia

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. This is often my problem, buying pieces that stand out and look amazing but don't actually go with anything. I've been trying to buy simpler pieces lately too.

    I really like these high waisted shorts and the flannel shirt really suits you. Good job you finally went for it. :D

    Samio
    www.samio.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel less alone now haha! Thank you so much! xo

      Klaudia // klaudiam96.blogspot.com

      Delete
  2. amazing blog post :)

    I have shared your post :D


    Jadiee'sLittleBlog


    Jade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! xo

      Klaudia // klaudiam96.blogspot.com

      Delete