What Not To Wear For A Rock Concert

Saturday, May 23, 2015

Flowy sundress and a high pony. Am I punk rock yet?

Hi everyone!
Last week is still a complete blur to me. Not that I just finished high school and had a wild farewell but I went to the oh so in-demand band 5 Seconds Of Summer concert in Munich, Germany.
I was really looking forward as I find the boys very talented and I enjoy their music so I got my hands on a ticket and hopped on a long ride to Munich in Germany.

First things first, I woke up at 3:50 am. I've never woken up that early in my life but it wasn't as difficult as I thought it'd be.
I won't be going in too much detail on the ride itself as it was eight hours of gazing into endless fields and constant makeup touch-ups.

Now I'm at the point in front of the arena. The crowd was huge and got me pretty terrified. If you're wondering, I went alone but one lovely girl approached me and we spent time together before the show. She was really sweet and I loved talking to her.
Anyway. one thing that couldn't get unnoticed was the fashion choice of the bunch. Chokers, knee-high socks, ripped jeans, black converse and the band merchandise items. Pretty much what I expected. Then there's me.

My choice was a white lace short dress with a pair of white converse and a statement necklace. I threw half of my hair in a high ponytail and opted for a coral lipstick a white purse. In case of unfriendly weather, I picked up a red leather jacket.

I mean, how bad could it be?
I didn't want to blend in, to be honest and I think every girl should express their style and true colors no matter the occasion. Be confident and you'll be glowing.
Quite literally, really. I was in all white, in the blazing sun and people probably squinted their eyes at the sight of me haha. But I liked my outfit and didn't regret a single thing.

To the actual show, it was amazing. Truly wonderful, I was enjoying every single moment and the boys put on amazing performance. It was a memorable night and I'd LOVE to experience that again.
Sadly, I couldn't meet the band even though I tried getting away from the crowd and approach them and have a little chat.

PS. Sorry for the lack of photos of my outfit but my battery died straight after taking a few. I will maybe recreate my complete look again and come back to update the post so hold on if you're interested.

Dress: H&M
Necklace: Forever 21
What do you think about the band 5 Seconds of Summer? Have you seen them live? xo
Love, Klaudia

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Lovely necklace. xx

    Nina
    http://www.ninasstyleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your necklace! I wish I had the courage to go to concerts alone, I know so many people that do and I always want to see bands and have nobody to go with aha! xx

    Gemma Louise | Just Little Things

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gemma! You should break your shell and give it a try. I always go to concerts by myself because no one that I know likes the artists but I always end up finding someone to spend time with! x

      Klaudia

      Delete
  3. love everything! great photos :D

    Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. your necklace is so pretty, glad you had a good time!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete