Drugstore Makeup Splurge

Sunday, May 03, 2015

Hey!
I have been really busy with school and finals hence why I haven't posted in a while. You know the procedure. But during the month of April I've been popping into my favorite makeup store (it's a fine mixture of both drugstore/highstreet and high end products, so I won't necessarily call it a drugstore) quite occasionally. I've bought a piece of makeup and eyed out a few more then came back another day to pick them up and so on. 
Basically, I'm trying to completely sort out and renew my makeup collection and routine because my current one hasn't been changed almost ever since I started doing makeup at the age of 13. That means I've been sticking to the same products for five years! And when I discovered my true love for makeup not so long ago, I decided it's time for me to throw 90% of my current makeup stash away. Oops. But that means trying new ones and getting out of my comfort zone in terms of makeup.
I won't introduce every single item of this little splurge on its own, I'll just leave a group photo here. Some of these are old favorites and some are completely new and impulse-bought (thanks to many Youtube gurus out there who've been reviewing them and putting them in monthly favorites, I hope I'll get on well them too). 
I believe I'll try them out soon so reviews will be coming your way.


L-R: Labello Coconut Lip Butter / Catrice Defining Blush in 020 / Catrice Infinite Shine lip gloss in 220 / Rimmel Match Perfection foundation in 102 / Catrice Sun Glow bronzer / Catrice Prime and Fine primer, Catrice Silk Matt top coat / Maybelline Colorama nail polish in black / Bourjois Twist Up The Volume mascara / Rimmel Kate Moss lipstick in 28 / L'Oreal Super Liner / L'Oreal La Palette Nude in Beige / a few random makeup brushes 

Have you tried any of these? What are your thoughts? x
 
Love, Klaudia 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Rimmel foundation is really good and it really suits my skin as I'm very light-skined. Great post.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete