Hello world!

Sunday, April 19, 2015

Hey online chumps! I'm Klaudia.
So I finally decided to set up a blog that you're now on. Welcome and thanks for stopping by. I'm going to kickstart off a little introduction that is basically a product of my shut-down mind at the moment. I don't have an amazing content for you yet therefore I'll just give you a virtual hug as a warm welcome. I am 18 year old girl that is still trying to decide what to do with the rest of my life as I'm finishing high school in a month. School currently gives me major occasional anxiety treatments with the pressure to study til I drop. Ironically, my procrastinating self created another online space instead of facing my obligations.

But what makes it worth is that here I'll be doing what I truly love and what I can escape with. You can expect much of makeup and beauty related posts, fashion, food and basically my days captured. Still haven't figured the official schedule of posting but keep your eyes peeled if you're interested. That's it for now. If you want to keep up with me on social media, here's where I am at the moment:

Snapchat: Klaudiam96

Thanks for reading.
TTYS.




You Might Also Like

3 comments